Automotive Repair Advisor
Are YOU ready to ROCK?
Our amazing company has a culture that is a fast paced and team oriented that focuses on building and sustaining strong relationships. In other words, we work hard, we have fun, we help our customers, we enjoy each other’s successes!
What’s in it for YOU?
- Work/life balance: 40-hour work week with rotating overtime
- Climate controlled office environment, no more working in the heat
- Not your typical call center; we have an open, inviting environment (no cubicles!), an onsite fitness center, basketball courts, and a large cafeteria with free coffee all day
- Awesome leadership teams that value and respect their employees and want them to be successful
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans http://www.drivetimebenefits.com/
- Up to 11 days of paid time off in the first year
- 401K with company match and tuition reimbursement
Do you consider yourself a master in the automotive repair world, and possess the following skills?
- Strong understanding of vehicle repair shop procedures and practices; including labor guides and part pricing
- Comfortable using a computer and navigating multiple programs
- Ability to reason and negotiate while being approachable and adaptable to new ideas
- Personable to engage with Service Writers and Technicians all throughout the country
- High School Degree Required. College/Technical Degree preferred
- A strong mechanical understanding of vehicle fundamentals and repair practices
- 2 years’ experience with automotive mechanical and diagnostics
- Sense of urgency showing a strong drive for results and prioritization
- Commitment to team work and personal growth
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Job Status: Full Time