Claims Coordinator - $15/hr
Claims Coordinator $15/hr
Are YOU ready to Rock?
Our amazing company has a culture that is a fast paced and team oriented that focuses on building and sustaining strong relationships. In other words, we work hard, we have fun, we help our customers, and we enjoy each other’s successes!
The Claims Coordinator assists daily with customer reimbursements, tow requests, and photo capture. The Claims Coordinator must be able to perform in a fast paced work environment, with ability to multi-task while thinking on the fly. This position calls for a self-sufficient, motivated individual looking to help contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team. In this role, you will also facilitate communication among our Customer Service and Claims teams. The Claims Coordinator is a key player in assisting management with concerns in multi-unit dealerships. In this position, you will leverage your outstanding interpersonal skills to foster those relationships and enhance customer experience.
- Daily team collaboration and communication among all SilverRock departments, management, and external vendors
- Ability to balance and navigate constant change
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines, accomplish goals, and find solutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Assist multiple internal departments with various data entry processes
- Meets quality production expectations, while maintaining high level of accuracy
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Ability to balance multiple computer systems
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook, along with navigating and learning different process management systems
- Demonstrate a drive for results both in metrics and development goals
- High school diploma required
What’s in it for YOU?
- Work/life balance: 40-hour work week with rotating overtime
- Office environment
- Not your typical call center; we have an open, inviting environment (no cubicles!), an onsite fitness center, basketball courts, and a large cafeteria with free coffee all day
- Awesome leadership teams that value and respect their employees and want them to be successful
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans http://www.drivetimebenefits.com/
- Up to 11 days paid time off in the first year
- 401K with company match and tuition reimbursement
- Career opportunities for growth and professional development
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Job Status: Full Time