Customer Care Specialist - $16/hr
Are YOU ready to ROCK?
At SilverRock, the customer is the core of what we do! We ensure that every single customer has a memorable experience that promotes confidence and loyalty. We believe that this is achieved by hiring masters of customer service that are unique and know how to problem solve.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A work environment where your ideas, suggestions and contributions are not only appreciated but NEEDED!
- Awesome leadership teams that value and respect their employees and want them to be successful
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- Up to 11 days of paid time off in the first year!
- 401K with company match and tuition reimbursement
Do you consider yourself a master customer service that possess the following set of skills?
- Exceptional customer service that is so unique customers “testify” they feel good about you helping them
- Ability to connect with all customers and have an organic conversation that is genuine and doesn’t require a script to get to know them
- Problem solving and taking the extra steps to find the best resolution for every customer.
- Provides World Class customer service with all customers, even on a bad day
- Team player who fosters positivity in the workplace, no drama!
- Ready to advocate and drive change
- Efficient and tech savvy, great at typing fast and accurately
- Ability to innovate new processes and ideas
- High School Diploma Required. College Degree preferred
- Verifiable experience in a customer relations role (this is not an entry level position)
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Job Status: Full Time