Are YOU ready to ROCK?
At SilverRock, we set out to simplify the overly complex and frustrating world of warranties. Drawing on a wealth of experience from extensive years in auto sales, finance, and insurance, we are building a unique company which offers straightforward and cost-effective warranty solutions.
SilverRock is looking for an Invoice Specialist that will audit warranty repair invoices and process payments to vendors. The Invoice Specialist must be able to problem solve and multi-task. This position calls for a self-sufficient, motivated individual looking to help contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team.
Do you consider yourself a master in the payment processor world, and possess the following skills?
- Process all payables entries accurately and timely
- Research, resolve, and respond to invoice issues
- Evaluate and reconcile vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Evaluate all account payable balance and resolve all unpaid invoices issues
- Reconcile issued payments to ensure accuracy
What’s in it for YOU?
- Work/life balance: 40-hour work week with rotating overtime
- Not your typical call center; we have an open, inviting environment (no cubicles!), an onsite fitness center, basketball courts, and a large cafeteria with free coffee all day
- Awesome leadership teams that value and respect their employees and want them to be successful
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans http://www.drivetimebenefits.com/
- Up to 11 days of paid time off in the first year
- 401K with company match and tuition reimbursement
- High School diploma required
- Minimum 1 year accounts payable experience
- Able to work productively and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, documentation, research and resolution skills
- Must be able to manage multi-tasks efficiently and work with a variety of people
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines, accomplish goals and find solutions
- Proficient in 10-key by touch, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, additions, subtractions quickly and accurately
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Job Status: Full Time