Operations Analyst III
Are You ready to Rock?
SilverRock is looking for an Operations Analyst III. An individual that has experience in operational and financial analysis to aid in the tactical and strategic direction of company. This position will be responsible for evaluating business processes and transforming data into strategic business initiatives to all levels of the business including senior management. In addition, the position will require the candidate to apply critical thought and analysis to evaluate key business drivers and present actionable measures to improve business processes and financial performance of the company.
SilverRock is a technology oriented company emphasizing on building a team of strong, highly motivated performers, committed to ensuring the success of the business. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth and are flexible enough to handle various roles, then we have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Prepare detailed analysis that clearly identify main business drivers and trends that result in actionable decision making
- Create comprehensive dashboards to all levels of the organization that track, measure and report on operational and financial targets
- Develop monthly and quarterly operational budgets and forecasts
- Provide ad hoc analysis across multiple business units and special projects as required
Skills / Requirements
Rock with Us!
- Tableau, Tabular Modeling, DAX, VBA and SQL skills preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the analytics industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or IT preferred or any equivalent combination, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
- Strong communication skills and able to clearly present ideas and solutions to all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines, accomplish goals and find solutions
What’s in it for YOU?
- Money: Highly competitive pay based on industry experience along with an annual bonus
- Benefits: Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance plans (after just 30 days). 401k match and tuition reimbursement
- Future: We’re a unique, highly motivated, growing company with a strong network and connections to widely respected, nationwide organizations. We have a strong foundation, built on recognizing talent, both internally and externally. Our energetic and engaging culture make this more than a job – it’s a career.
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Job Status: Full Time