Vendor Coordinator (Great for recent graduates)
Are YOU ready to ROCK?
SilverRock is looking for an Operations Coordinator that will assist with rental and tow requests, customer reimbursement, and work closely with mechanical breakdown claims adjusters. The Operations Coordinator must be able to problem solve and multi-task. This position calls for a self-sufficient, motivated individual looking to help contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A work environment where your ideas, suggestions and contributions are not only appreciated but NEEDED!
- Awesome leadership teams that love and respect their employees and want them to grow and succeed
- A true open door environment where you have a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- Up to 11 days of paid time off in the first year!
- 401K with company match and tuition reimbursement
- 40-hour work week with rotating Saturdays for overtime
- Work with managers and Fleet Services to resolve vendor issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work with a variety of people
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines, accomplish goals, and find solutions
- Proficient in in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written correspondence with all levels of management, employees, and outside contacts
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Detail Oriented
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- 1 year and office administration experience.
- High School Diploma Required. College Degree preferred
Job Status: Full Time