Vendor Team Representative - $20/hr
Are YOU ready to Rock?
Our amazing company has a culture that is a fast paced and team oriented that focuses on building and sustaining strong relationships. In other words, we work hard, we have fun, we help our customers, and we enjoy each other’s successes!
The Automotive Vendor Specialist establishes and manages relationships with automotive repair facilities across the nation in our growing network. This network of preferred repair facilities provides automotive repair services to customers of DriveTime and Carvana.
In this role, you will also facilitate communication amongst our Customer Service and Claims teams. The Automotive Vendor Specialist is a key player in building, guiding, and assisting the network of preferred vendors. As an Automotive Vendor Specialist, you will leverage your outstanding interpersonal skills to foster those relationships that will enhance customer experience.
- Daily team collaboration and communication amongst all SilverRock departments and external vendors
- Ability to balance and navigate consistent change
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines, accomplish goals and find solutions
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven success in negotiating agreements with automotive repair shops
- Advanced understanding of automotive repair shop practices
- Ability to balance multiple computer systems
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook, along with navigating and learning different process management systems
- High school diploma required, College degree preferred
What’s in it for YOU?
- Work/life balance: 40-hour work week with rotating overtime
- Office environment
- Not your typical call center; we have an open, inviting environment (no cubicles!), an onsite fitness center, basketball courts, and a large cafeteria with free coffee all day
- Awesome leadership teams that value and respect their employees and want them to be successful
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans http://www.drivetimebenefits.com/
- Up to 11 days paid time off in the first year
- 401K with company match and tuition reimbursement
- Career opportunities for growth and professional development
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Web Site: https://www.silverrockinc.com/
Job Status: Full Time